10 June 2013

Indian Cricketer Shikhar Dhawan Wife Ayesha Mukherjee photos

by Unknown  |  in SPORTS at  12:28 PM















They both know how to turn on the heat -- he with his thundering drives and she with her million dollar smile. Shikhar Dhawan may've shone with his headline grabbing ton against Australia, but we'd like to call on stage his better half, the lovely half-Bong Ayesha Mukherjee (Ayesha Dhawan).

Mind you, Ayesha is not just another trophy wife. She loves sports and is an amateur boxer. "My mother is English and my father is Bengali, and I speak fluent Bengali. I have been visiting India often as I have many relatives here. Shikhar and I got acquainted through a social networking site. We were common friends of Harbhajan Singh on the site, and it was Bhajji who introduced us," said Ayesha Mukherjee right before the two had got engaged. Ayesha Mukherjee has two daughters from her earlier marriage.


1 comment:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.